Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just a quick update!!!

I haven't been blogging lately and really I have no excuss. Jack and I have been going to school and he has been working extra hard. I have done a little baking. I made blueberry muffins and brownies. I also tried to make a cake look like a rubberband ball to give to Jack's work but it didn't turn out right so I enjoyed stabbing it with a knife and then we just ate it. We all ate dinner together for three meals last week and that was amazing. Jack and I have also been working out at least three days a week. Were so happy in our relationship. We are always learning more about each other, and am so blessed to be together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

we are blessed because you are together too! Lori Ann thinks you are wonderful too.

Janna said...

I sure miss you guys. I was just saying to my friend that I need to get to California to see you. However, maybe when school gets out you should come see us!!!
I love you!