Thursday, May 8, 2008

Oh Happy Days!!!

I have been working in the kitchen for two straight days and my arm is sore. On Tuesday I had my Tastfully Simple party. So I woke up at 8 30 and started by making bread, which I never want to do again. Each step in the process takes time. And while the bread was rising I made six different dips, which eguals more stirring. Then I made three loafs of bread and two cheese balls. I really like the food but I wouldn't recommend making all the food in one day. The same day I also tried to donate blood but I had not eatten very well and my iron wasn't high enough so I only was able to register to be a bone marrow donator. The party was a good time and I was able to inform some people of a company they hadn't heard of. This is the bread dip holder I made, it turned out pretty good.
I also made a cake that day because i like to over load myself and accomplish a bunch. The cake didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to but it was ok. There was suppose to be a bow on the top but that was a mess, so here is the end product.
Then the next day was my Friend Nicole's Birthday and again I was making a cake. I really enjoy making cakes and Im glad that I have reasons to make them.

Thats the end of my two day cook-a-thon?

We also got a new camera of cousre. Its a little slower but Its a camera and It works.

3 comments:

Lani said...

HOLY COW, girl!?!? You're AMAZING!!!!!!! You should become a caterer or something! Seriously! Geez louise! Incredible!!!

The Rowles said...

The bread dipp thing is really cool. Thanks for putting so much work into TS. And you can mark Aug. 1st on the calendar for Carli's B-day cake;) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Your cakes are sooo pretty. Could you fax one to me for Jimmy's birthday?