Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lily Update



I absolutly love my dog! She is amzing but she isn't cheap. We took her to the vet because she was ichy and they weren't really able to tell me why. They just said she has allereys and sensitive skin. We are so blessed to have her. She learns fast. She also has cute habits like hopping around and when I lay on the floor ahe tries to dig into my head so I'll be holding her. She is such a good dog. She has been a little sick latly but she is getting better.




I am also glad to report that Jack is now a Hemlet wearing bicycle rider. He doesn't like it very much but he really likes his head they way it is, except for the hair of course. So that is a happy report right!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We wish we could come see you and your jumping helmet husband and your little Lilly. Thanks for posting this blog! Love your best ever mother-in-law