Monday, March 3, 2008

A Day At Knott's !!






Thursday was a great day! We all went to Knott's Berry Farm and had a blast. We rode both the newest rides The Silver Bullet and Perilous Plung, which were both amazing. Jack and I ate great pizza and I got fitted for a coffin, yes that was creepy. We also rode this little train underground minning thing where I couldn't understand any of the jokes the driver was trying to tell. I got my face painted with little butterflies and glitter which of course I wiped on Jack.The Charlie Brown Hoedown was a funny experience which I understand was for the kids. Supereme scream was still fun, because you feel weightless for a second. The whole day was fun, just spending time with Janna, Dave and Ethan was fabulous. The weather was good and Ethan went hunting for gold. I of course could not end this blog without showing everybody how Jack choose to stick his butt out on the lower water fountain claiming the higher one was broken. It's still cute. Im so glad that Jack deicied to go with us it was just an all around wonderfulday. Plus in the morning I bought a new waffle maker and made waffles. When I opened the new waffle maker from its box there was a card inside. The card said to Amy as a shower gift. I found that to be quite funny.

2 comments:

Marylin said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope u enjoyed your day today! What a fun day you guys had at Knotts, I Haven't been there in years! Love ya

Janna said...

We should do it again some day!!! I sure had fun with you guys.