Sunday, March 16, 2008

No Underdogs for me!!!

Jack and I found our fourth letterbox today! All the letterboxes seem to be in parks which gives us a chance to walk around nature and look at things. Well this time the letter box hunting lead us by swings. I love the swings I always have. I was swinging having fun when Jack tells me he going to give me an underdog. I said no it did not sound fun to me. Since Jack thought I would love it he did it any ways. I still didn't know what an underdog was and I was scared so as he is pushing me up I kind of sort of freaked out and I noticed that my butt wasn't on the seat so logically I just let go with my hands too. Then I proceded to land flat on butt with sand in all the wonderful places. I hurt my fingers so bad and I was embarrased. When I got home I forgot to take a picture of my battle wound so I drew it with paint shop. This is how bad my finger hurts..

2 comments:

The Rowles said...

Carli understands. When Chet kept pushing her off the swing she was always saying her fingers hurt the worst. Don't worry my kids will show you what a underdog is. You have to say it with the right inflection too. We can't wait for you guys to get here. Your room is all clean Chet put up the blinds for you and I have a list of things for us to do. Bring shorts flipflops and tenishoes. The weather should be good at least for the first half of the trip as far as I can tell. You might need long sleves in the evening. Will talk soon.

Lani said...

I know I should be giving you sympathy, but that drawing made me crack up. Hilarious. Love it. I hope you're fingers weren't bleeding that bad! And I hope you feel better!