Friday, March 14, 2008

OUR SUNFLOWER

So one of the gifts I recieved for my Birthday was sunflowers. On my Birthday Jack and I planted them right away (so they would have the same birthday as me of course). Jack took great care in picking out the seeds that looked the healthiest. Then we agreed that the growth process should take place outside because we have this cat who likes to eat flowers. She is a real scary cat. So the directions said that it could take about two weeks for growth but On the exact one week date our three oldest flowers sprouted and now Jack and I are the proud parents of Nine sprouts. thats right all the seeds we planted have started to grow. We will get back to you guys about the names. Just kidding. Although I can really tell that Jack is proud of his seed picking talent because he loves, watering and looking at the Sunflowers.

3 comments:

The Rowles said...

The cat may be scary but she does have one of the best names I have ever herd.

Lani said...

What a fun way to celebrate! I love sunflowers!

Janna said...

I am glad to see your sunflowers are doing well!! The ones ethan and I planted have now died:( oh well!!
I LOVE YOU!!