Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Wonderful Day!!!

Today was a wonderful day! I don't have any pictures but I'll tell you about it anyways. Jack had today off so he course slept in. It was cool with me since I had reading to do for school. The book Im reading is Plain Song and it is not really interesting yet. So I read for a while then deciced to go to the gym. I had a good work out except for the part where my radio wouldn't tune to the television that I wanted to watch but I watched I love Lucy instead. Then I went over to Michael's the craft store and bought a stamp, ink and a little note pad to go letter boxing. We were not successful in finding a letter box today but I intend on going again tomorrow to look for another one. Even thought the letter box was not found Jack and I still had a wonderful walk in the Nature Center and it is also fun to just spend time with Jack. We also went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch and meet up with my friend who works there. Today was just an all around good day. Hope you all had a good day too.

1 comment:

Janna said...

I love you! I am glad you had a great day. I want to go to Mimis!!!!