Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A First

Jack and I made our first strawberry pie together today. It was a wonderful time and I got some pretty good pictures of Jack in his Superman Apron. He is so adorable. I tried to make the pie yesturday but I could get the pie crust to stick together, it was all crumbly. So today I got a store bought one that I just rolled out and we cooked and the strawberry sauce stuff. It was fun and Jack always adds his humor which is great. I love when Jack cooks with me. Thats all I have to say here are the pictures.

3 comments:

Lani said...

Oooh that looks yummy! Can I have a piece?!

Marylin said...

I love my crazy brother!! :) The pie looks very scrumptious!

scoot and sara said...

Hi Jack and Ashley! I found your blog through Marylin's. The superman outfit is awesome! You guys look so happy in love!