Monday, March 31, 2008

We Know Why God Loves Texas!!! (Part One)

I will start off with saying that I had the best vacation ever. Texas is amazing and the Rowles family are the coolest. I'm so glad that I got a chance to really get to know them. Of course I took a lot of pictures and I will post as many as I can and talk about them.

We left for Texas super early and arrived around noon to begin our ten-day stay with Alyssa and her family. I will just say that their house was always exciting and I loved it.

Jack really loved being with Carson. He needs more men in his life. If you can't tell this is a picture of Jack wearing a power ranger mask and Carson wearing a power ranger suit so who's the bad guy, your guess is as good as mine.
On the second day Alyssa took me to a Tastfully Simple event. I of course enjoyed myself and it gave me time to get to know Alyssa better. She is an amazing women. hopfully what I have learned from this event will help me to do my own party for her.
One of the resturants that we went to was called Mighty Fine Burgers and the of course were mighty fine. The burgers and fries were awesome but the best part for me was the hand washing machine. You stick your hands in this metal box and soap and water starts to spin around your hands it is so exciting. After you wash your hands you get a sticker that says "I HAVE CLEAN HANDS"

While in Texas we went on a double date to this pizza place called Pizza with a Jersey Attitude. It was so cool. They only had one size which made it easy. Not to the resturants fault two things happened there that I could have done with out. First I bit into a green olive and realized after my teeth were trobbing that they have pits, and sencond I tried anchoivies and let me tell you that they are absolutly disgusting. It tasted like I was eating a raw, salty fish. At least I won't ever have to try them again.

After dinner we went to the Domaine (probably spelled it wrong) It was fun to look at the shops and just spend some quite time with Alyssa and Chet. I really liked the decorations around the windows of a purse shop we passed but I spent so much time looking at them that I didn't catch the name of the store. This vacation I tried really hard not to buy to many things for myself so it was able for Jack to get the things that he wanted. During this particular outing Jack purcashed an MP3 player and he really enjoys it.

Chet and Alyssa also bought Chet and Carson matching t-shirts. They both looked adoreable.
After the shopping we went to this amazing dessert place called Viva Chocolato! They have so much chocolate and they also had gelato, which is what we all had.

I will end this blog here because I have been on blogger for an Hour and Half and my foot is alseep. Im not sure how many parts there will be but please stay tune. I will try not to drag it on too long.


2 comments:

Janna said...

I am glad that you guys had so much fun!! We miss you, maybe we all need to go on a trip together!!

The Rowles said...

Brighton was the name of the store that you liked the outside of. My friend wants to know where you got Jack's Superman Apron from. Carson says "Hello...Hello...How ya doing to day?" In old navy he thought he herd a lady say "Ashley" then he kept repeating over and over Ashley, Ashley and if someone said something else he would correct them and say "No Ashley!"